Friday, August 19, 2011

"The Happiest Place on Earth"


This is another Goodwill find from several years ago.
It makes me smile every time I look at it!


And don't you just love the "We love our RV" stamp on the top?

To see wonderful postcards from around the world, visit Beth over at "The Best Hearts Are Crunchy" - and join us for Postcard Friendship Friday!

And look - there are hearts on this card, do you see them?
A hint: Did you ever realize Mickey Mouse has a heart shaped face?
Then of course there's the heart on that delightful stamp on the back!

To see more hearts from around the world, visit "Random Hearts" - and share YOUR heart on Guest Heart Thursday!



4 comments:

  1. Obviously sent by someone who has moved south to avoid winter weather. :) I love the stamp on the back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope someday i can visit the happiest place on earth, too! ^^

    Nice one.

    Hopping from PFF!

    Arlene
    www.ilovepostcrossing.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I love Disney Land ... especially in Florida! Wonderful stamp, too! Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sissy! That's so cool! I love the stamp on the back--I've heard collectors look for those kinds of things.

    Cute cute postcard!

    ReplyDelete